- Limit 4 people will be admitted per encounter
- This is a feeding and photo Experience only – these animals don’t like being picked up, they come to you.
- Participants will be accepted at the discretion of zoo management.
- You must be prepared for the fact that the Marmosets will jump and climb all over you – including your hair!
- At least one participant in each session must be an adult.
- Only the food supplied by the zoo is to be fed to the Marmosets – you can not bring your own food for them.
- If you are partaking in this Experience by yourself, our keeper will use your camera to take your photos.
- Non-participants are not permitted into the enclosure.
- Participants are to immediately and fully comply with the keeper’s instructions.
- Failure to do so will result in the termination of the experience.
- Inappropriate behaviour includes shouting, abrupt movements and flashes directed at the animal’s face.
- You will be required to wash your hands with sanitiser both before and after the Experience.
- Participants must have no open sores or obvious health problems – running nose, persistent coughing, etc.
- There will be no refunds if you fail to attend at your booked time or if your experience has to be terminated by the keeper.
- Does not include admission to the Zoo